Complete your lingerie look with these elegant sheer gloves and stockings for a garter belt. These elbow-length gloves will elevate your lingerie set with vintage glamour. The lingerie stockings, paired with garter belts, will work magic on your proportions like a pair of high heels.
Get early access to sales and unlock secret collections
We send no more than 3 emails every month. Unsubscribe anytime.
Lingerie Stocking & Gloves FAQs
How do you wear a lingerie garter belt?
This is a question we often get. You can check out our Youtube Channel for a short instruction video. But it is easier than you think:
1. Wear your panty and bra first because once the garter belt and stockings are connected, wearing the underwear over it is challenging.
2. Wear the garter belt like a regular belt with a hook on your back. We like to keep the garter belt around the belly button, like high-waisted pants; the higher the garter belt, the longer your legs appear.
3. Pull up your thigh-high stockings. If you need clarification on the length, check out our accessory section.
4. Adjust the garter straps to be long enough to reach the stocking without pulling down the garter belt.
5. Attach the garter clips. The ones on our lingerie need to be unclipped first. Put the rubber party inside your stock and slide the round button up the metal slot.
What lingerie should I wear with thigh highs?
Traditionally, thigh high stockings are worn with garter belt lingerie sets because the garter clips will hold them up. But in modern days, thigh highs do not slip that easily. So you can wear them with or without a garter belt.
The classic lingerie look is pairing three piece lingerie set (bra, panty, and garter belt) with thigh high stockings. But for some of our bra and panty sets, the model looks great with stockings without a garter belt as well. Visually, wearing stockings with lingerie sets just make the outfit more complete. And it can elongate your body like a pair of high-heels.
The lingerie stockings we offer are versatile and high quality. So you also use them for everyday outfit as well, and really get your money's worth! A fall skirt would look great with these high-shine finish hosiery. Because the satin finish will add dimension to your legs, creates shiny, smooth visual effect.
What color lingerie stocking should I buy? How about gloves?
Great question! Here are some tips for you to pair your lingerie sets perfectly with different color stockings and gloves.
The lingerie set is white: pair it with white stockings and gloves.
The lingerie set is black or has a black color: going with a black stocking is a safe choice; even if your lingerie set is black and red or black and white, the darker color stocking tends to look better with these lingeries.
The lingerie set is red, navy, and purple: these dark colors also look great with black stockings. Nude stockings will be my second choice if the contrast is too bold for you.
The lingerie set is pink, light blue, and lilac: choose a light color stocking for pastel colors. The top recommendation is pink or white. Our pink stocking is warm and very translucent, so it only gives a pink tint to the skin. And looks great with any of the powdery colors. Check out our model photo for Sheer Baby Blue Lingerie Set.
Lingerie set is yellow or green: Candy color stockings are not for everyone, so we suggest nude stockings for bright color lingeries. Essentially, nude stockings go with anything. If you need more clarification, go with nude.
1 / of3
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.